ΤΗΛΕΚΟΥΒΕΝΤΟΥΛΑ
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

ΤΟ FORUM ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΗ ΤΗΛΕΟΡΑΣΗ !!!

ΦόρουμLatest imagesΕγγραφήΣύνδεση

Evanescence

Πήγαινε κάτω 
3 απαντήσεις
Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : 1, 2  Επόμενο
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
NIKOS

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 21
Registration date : 17/11/2008

Evanescence - Σελίδα 2 Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Evanescence   Evanescence - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΠεμ 19 Μαρ 2009, 10:53

LATEST NEWS: EVANESCENCE ON HIATUS Επισημα πια...

"The band has suffered several line-up changes, including co-founder Moody leaving mid-tour in 2003, bassist Will Boyd in mid-2006, followed by guitarist John LeCompt and drummer Rocky Gray in 2007. The later two of the changes ultimately led the band to be on hiatus with only temporary replacements sought in order for the band to finish touring."

"Hiatus" για οσους δεν ξερουν ειναι η προσωρινη παυση λειτουργιας .....Για ενα συγκροτημα δηλαδη αυτο σημαινει οχι αλλες συναυλιες, οχι μελλοντικα σχεδια για καινουργια αλμπουμ, κλπ.......

Κριμα......τους βλεπω να διαλυονται....
Και η Amy Lee συνεχεια πεταει σποντες για solo καριερα.....Οτι γραφει τραγουδια αλλα δεν ξερει αν προοριζονται για δικο της αλμπουμ η για τους Evanescence, λεει οτι θα της αρεσε να γραψει μουσικη για ταινιες (δηλ.soudtracks), κλπ.....
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
How bo you bo?
Admin
How bo you bo?

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 808
Τόπος : Athens / Greece
Registration date : 01/10/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Evanescence   Evanescence - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΠεμ 19 Μαρ 2009, 14:27

Τι;;;;;

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
https://tilekouventoula.forumgreek.com
NIKOS

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Evanescence   Evanescence - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΔευ 30 Μαρ 2009, 09:45

OPEN LETTER to Evanescence απο έναν anti-fun...! Πεθανα στα γελια οταν το διαβασα....!!!!!!!

Dear Evanescence,

I have spent a great deal of time researching you and have established that you are an emo quasi-Christian alt-rock band with a lush overproduced sound and a fondness for minor keys.

Part of this I learned from Wikipedia and part of this I learned from my next door neighbour playing your songs at full volume over and over and over again - often also singing along. I am by nature a shy and unconfrontational person and having moved to the area only recently I am reluctant to risk offending them by asking them to turn their music off before I start cutting off my own ears. Instead I am seeking to take a more holistic approach in an effort to reach a long-term solution. For this reason I am writing to you to humbly ask: Could you please not release any more music ever again?

Best wishes,
Joe

lollollollollollollol Μηπως αυτος ειναι ο λογος που διεκοψαν????lollolllol!
Fallen angel

Fallen angel

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 110
Registration date : 15/10/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Evanescence   Evanescence - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΠεμ 02 Απρ 2009, 15:35

Έλεος... από πού είναι αυτό;.. Laughing Laughing
http://incognito.forumotion.com
NIKOS

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Evanescence   Evanescence - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΠαρ 03 Απρ 2009, 12:39

Sthn tyxh to brhka.....
Ti phge kai egrapse o anthrwpos!Eleos!!
NIKOS

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Evanescence   Evanescence - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΚυρ 05 Απρ 2009, 00:00

In an interview with The Gauntlet on October 23, 2008, Lee stated that she did not know whether or not she would begin a solo career, saying that she was "at a point where I don't know what is next." She noted that Evanescence guitarist Terry Balsamo and bassist Tim McCord are still with the band, but that she found touring to be monotonous. She reiterated that she was currently writing songs, just that she did not know for what purpose they would serve.

Auta........De mas ta leei kala h Lee..Sxoliaste...
Fallen angel

Fallen angel

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Evanescence   Evanescence - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΚυρ 05 Απρ 2009, 00:11

Uhh.. δηλαδή ούτε η ίδια δεν έχει ιδέα..!
NIKOS

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Evanescence   Evanescence - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΤετ 13 Μάης 2009, 10:54

Amy Lee plays Legends And Lyrics (UpVenue.com)

In front of a shining black Baldwin piano, Amy Lee of Evanescence made her first real performance in over a year…and it was a good one. On February 23, 2009, the hauntingly beautiful singer/songwriter could be found at a taping of Legends and Lyrics in Nashville, Tennessee, sharing the stage with artists Gavin DeGraw and Dwight Yoakam.

Though out of her element in an ''in the round" session, she quickly made herself comfortable at the piano, performing an acoustic set with guitar (cue Terry Balsamo of Evanescence) and cello. The trio can only be described as raw, ethereal, and haunting.

Lee, the first of the artists to perform, began with Bring Me To Life from the album Fallen, setting the bar for the program. Before delving into Lithium, from album The Open Door, Amy felt the need to clarify the meaning of the song. Speculating that there were likely many interpretations, she explained simply that the song was about choosing to feel over choosing numbness. Good Enough, also from album The Open Door, was described by Lee as the “happy song” of the evening. Before Call Me When You’re Sober, again from The Open Door, she went on to explain how the song was created from two very different pieces, one from her, one from Terry.

For Amy’s final song of the evening, it was a surprise and an honor to be privy to her new song, one that had not yet been performed for a public audience. From the first few notes and syllables uttered, Lee held the crowd, including Gavin DeGraw and Dwight Yoakam, in the palm of her hand. The piece, entitled Your Love, was described as being about love that cannot work. It took a few moments for the spell to wear off once the song was over.

There are artists whose live performances fall short, that disappoint. Amy Lee is not one of those
artists. Her emotions run deep and when she bares herself to her audience, it’s difficult not to take notice; you cannot just hear her words, you feel them as well.

These sessions of Legends and Lyrics are expected to begin airing in April 2009. Mark your calendars, you won’t want to miss this one.

Source: http://www.upvenue.com/music-news/blog-headline/1032/amy-lee-legends-and-lyrics.html

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Epishs anakalypsa ena tromero site me remixes...Exei kai tragoudia twn Evanescence kai einai ola teleia!! Mpeite edw na to deite...!
Fallen angel

Fallen angel

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Evanescence   Evanescence - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΔευ 22 Ιουν 2009, 17:46

Έγινε κι αυτό..

http://rocking.gr/article6000.php Rolling Eyes

Αλλά έχουμε και ευχάριστα.. θα βγει δίσκος του χρόνου!! Very Happy Επιτέλους..!
How bo you bo?
Admin
How bo you bo?

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 808
Τόπος : Athens / Greece
Registration date : 01/10/2008

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Evanescence   Evanescence - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΔευ 22 Ιουν 2009, 18:12

^ lol Ταλεντο εχουν, η μπαντα πως θα παει...αγνωστο..

Αιντε, ενα ευχαριστο μετα απο πολυ καιρο..Κριμα θα ηταν.
https://tilekouventoula.forumgreek.com
NIKOS

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Evanescence   Evanescence - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΠεμ 25 Ιουν 2009, 19:46

AUTA KI AN EINAI NEA!!!!!!!!!!!!MOU EFTIAKSES TH MERA!!!!!!!!TELEIO TO TRAGOUDI TWN THE FALLEN!!!!!
NIKOS

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Evanescence   Evanescence - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΚυρ 28 Ιουν 2009, 15:39

Check this out...Apo to official site tous:

There's some pretty weird stuff flying around right now and I'd like to clear up some confusion in the press. As our fans already know, Ben Moody left Evanescence in 2003. Evanescence came out with a follow-up to Fallen in 2006. It was called The Open Door and it debuted at #1 on the Billboard charts and reached platinum status in just over a month. The Open Door has sold more than 5 million copies worldwide. We're currently working on new material that I'm extremely excited about. I believe that to make great music you have to give yourself the freedom to evolve. I don't see the point in making the same record twice, so I always want to challenge myself to make something better, stronger, and more interesting than before. That takes time, but it's worth the wait for me. Hopefully, it will be for the fans too. Look out for new music next year...

~Amy~

Evanescence
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 2Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : 1, 2  Επόμενο

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
ΤΗΛΕΚΟΥΒΕΝΤΟΥΛΑ :: ΕΛΕΥΘΕΡΟΣ ΧΡΟΝΟΣ :: ΜΟΥΣΙΚΗ-
Μετάβαση σε: